Saturday April 6 10:30am-6pm & Sunday April 7 2019 11am-5pm
This is a space reservation for artisans, crafters, businesses and other vendors.
This once a year event takes place during Gloucester's famous Daffodil Festival along Main Street in Gloucester's Historic Village.
The booths are located just behind the Village Blacksmith and connect with the highly anticipated Beer Garden at Kelsick Specialty Market.
Great beer, food, and entertainment will be offered.
Activities for the kids
Live Blacksmith demonstrations will take place all weekend long.Raffles of hand forged goods will held every 2 hours though out the weekend.
Meet and greet with Discovery Channel "Master of Arms" champion: George Cramer
*Booth sizes are 10 x10
* Electricity is available on a very limited basis for an extra $15
* Early setup is allowed from 3:30 - 6:00pm Friday April 5th
*Set up Must be complete between 7-9am on April 6th
* The Daffodil Festival sees an average attendance of 20,000 people over the weekend!
* Tents may be staked or weighted
* Booth fee will cover both days
* Lot is gated and locked at night along with strong police presence
* Close proximity to restrooms, food and entertainment.
* All vendor booths will receive 1 free Raffle ticket from blacksmith tent
* These are the only remaining booths available for the Daffodil Festival.
Please call The Village Blacksmith with any questions or special arrangements: 804-824-2631